In 2021 FSSI is continuing to work with key partners to deliver and evaluate a suite of projects designed to support the growth, quality and adaptation of social service workforce. These projects include:
- Leading the design and implementation of Higher Apprenticeships for the social service sector;
- Supporting the implementation of the Community Traineeships Pilot Program;
- Delivering the Leadership Intensive Program to six new cohorts of family violence leaders;
- Engaging our Leadership Network through curated online content and events; and
- Building the evidence base through evaluation of programs;
- Undertaking applied research projects aligned to sector interests and needs; and
- Supporting our PhDs scholars to expand the evidence base through in areas of sector interest.