Our 2020 work builds on work undertaken between 2016 and 2019 including:
- A scholarship and support program for new entrants to the sector including wrap-around support;
- The NDIS Future Workforce Capability Project to redesign the curriculum for the Certificate III in Individual Support to prepare graduates to work in the NDIS environment;
- Research projects focused on the reduction of restrictive practices and community capacity building;
- An Executive Masterclass program to build leadership capability using responsive curriculum model; and
- Development of reports and submissions highlighting challenges facing the social service sector and putting forward recommendations to address these challenges.