In partnership with VCOSS and our diverse network of Fellows and Friends, we have developed the “FSSI Beyond Covid-19 Research Strategy”. Informed by insights from the sector and leading academics, the Research Strategy focuses on six key areas:
- Workforce transformations;
- Remodelling social service training;
- Adaptive leadership;
- Recovering from differential impacts;
- Digital transformation and the digital divide; and
- Capitalising on locality.
The Research Strategy provides a framework for systematically addressing what has been learned during social distancing and how planned recovery for the sector can support the growth, quality and adaptation of the social service workforce. FSSI is working with our Fellows and Friends and VCOSS to prioritise research projects that will help to shape and accelerate social service sector recovery and transformation.