We support the not-for-profit social service sector and its workforce to be service-delivery leaders at a time of major growth and disruption.
A strong Victoria supported by a responsive and innovative social sector.
To co-produce leading training, education, information and research to support a highly skilled paid and unpaid social sector workforce.
• Ethics of Care
Who we are
A collaboration between the Victorian Council of Social Service and RMIT University, supported by the Victorian Government.
THE WAY WE WORK
• We work with providers, carers and advocates across Australia’s social service sector.
• We operate as an interface between RMIT schools and colleges and VCOSS member organisations.
• We use research to co-design innovative models of program and service delivery and to advocate for long-term systemic change.
• We incorporate co-production into everything we do, including with Experts by Experience.
• We leverage value from partnerships.
• We provide opportunities for practitioners and researchers to work collaboratively to solve issues important to the social service sector.
• We establish trusted exchange and dialogue with those with whom we work.
• We trial things to extend to the broader sector across Australia.